A Newly Invented Still
For the Home Distillation of Alcohol
Free Illustrated eBook!
- Legal to own. This plastic still is legal to own in all countries. But it is not legal to use in all countries.
- Easy to build. This home distillation plastic still is easy to build. It takes 15 minutes, and no welding is involved.
- Needs no stove and no cooling water to distill alcohol from a mash made of sugar (sucrose) and Turbo Yeast. This amazing plastic still produces one litre (about one quart) of 35-40% very pure alcohol per day. To make it 55% you must distill twice.
- Process maintains itself. No overseeing is necessary. One distills three litres (about three quarts) in 3-4 days, then the only thing to be done is to turn off or restart the still after 3-4 days.
- Price to build the plastic still is low. Anyone can build this still at home.
Already have a still? This plastic still is great to pre-distill your mash. As there is no boiling involved, the alcohol produced has very little fusel oils in it, and is much more fun to distill than an ordinary mash.
New Turbo Yeast for the Amazing Still
The Turbo Yeast is tailor-made for this amazing plastic still - and is the only yeast in the world that will be recomended for the still - and here's a tip: our Turbo Yeast will improve all home distillation. There is only one condition: air temperature must be maximum 30ÂșC (86ÂșF) and mash volume a maximum of 25 litres (6.604 US gallons): if this yeast ferments in too warm an environment, it will produce a lot of unwanted byproducts.